06 November 2011

Bargain buys!

Who doesn't start window shopping as soon as they start planning their new house?

I thought I'd share a couple of anticipatory purchases with you.

We bought this coffee table on Friday at a Domayne Warehouse Sale.  RRP: $699  Buy price: $200!!

It needs to be cleaned up, and of course there are a few chips, but it is for the Playroom, so it is perfect.


And I have collected a few black bits and pieces for the Study, which will have a light blue, charcoal and black scheme.  Everything you see here was discounted.  Good times!




Do you like a bargain?  What do you do with your furniture and homewares 'stash' while you're building?

3 comments:

  1. MMMMmmmm.... we trip over them, store them, move them, curse them. And when they are in situ, all is forgotten! Love your 'buys'! There's no sectret to this.... just love what you love and have faith! LOL!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that coffee table. Can't wait to see it all dressed up with some lovely accessories! I'm very guilty of buying for rooms long before we're ready to renovate them - it drives Farmer Joe mad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a bargain too M & you've bought some great goodies. I love to wrap my smaller items up and store them out of sight, so when it's time to use them unwrapping them feels like Christmas!!
    Jx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment and join in the fun. Advice and feedback are always welcome!