24 November 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Firstly, I have to say thank you so much for all the gorgeous birthday love!!  I had a great day (I'll share that in another post), although sadly Husband wasn't home to join in the celebrations.

Welcome to our new followers and Facebook likers.  Thanks for joining us and coming along for the ride!

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for.  I had two of my little housemates put all of the entries into a bowl...


And, draw out the winner...


And the winner is...



Congratulations, Penny!

So, Penny, if you could please e-mail me at 2beaches1lake@gmail.com, we can organise delivery of your new friend, 'Little Hoot'!

Thanks again everyone!  The results of my Finishes Appointment are coming to a blog near you soon!


5 comments:

  1. woop woop. haha that is so funny.
    i havent won anything for many many years......
    oh thankyou, and thanks to your little cherubs for pulling my name out!!!!!!!
    i will love my new little hoot
    Pen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Pen, Your new 'little hoot' can help keep all the magazine cuttings for your house ideas firmly on your table! M I am looking forward to seeing what you have decided for all your finishes! x Jode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely owl & love your blog. KP

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment and join in the fun. Advice and feedback are always welcome!