17 February 2012

Lamp Obsession

Do you go through stages where you just focus on one decorative element within your home?

Wandering through Bunnings, of all places, my current obsession with lamps was born!  As I'm a bit of a serial re-decorator and have a quite eclectic style, I don't like to spend too much money on individual pieces.  So, some of the items below would fit the bill perfectly!  (Not all from Bunnings!)

  

  
  


The cheapest of this lot was only $19.95!  But, being Frugal February and all, and given that we don't actually NEED any of these lamps, I haven't purchased any.  Stay tuned once we're in the new house, though, one or two might make an appearance!

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Haha, you sound like me, always window shopping, just don't forget where you first saw things so you can go and buy them down the track! Some very nice choices I must say!

    Have a great day.

    x Jode

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment and join in the fun. Advice and feedback are always welcome!