21 March 2012

Waterproofing in the rain

Things have been moving along nicely on the house.  The brickies have been slowed down by the rain, (I think they're more annoyed them me) but will be finished tomorrow.

The fancy bricks are on site, and the front pillars will be erected tomorrow.  I can't wait to see them!

In other news, the waterproofing was completed in the bathrooms and laundry ready for the tiler to start this time next week.

Ensuite shower


Main bathroom
I'm driving around with the feature tiles in my boot, as they're too heavy to remove from the car!  Another thing that I can't wait to see installed.

So, we're definitely moving forward.  The chippies should be around some time this week and the kitchen cabinetry is due Friday.  Wow!

Until next time...


8 comments:

  1. Wow your house is speeding along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. send the waterproof guys my way as my guys look like they have left and never coming back as it is half done.
    Pen
    ps great work ethics with your guys thats for sure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Pen, that is so disappointing. These guys are doing really well, no complaints from me. M xx

      Delete
  3. How exciting to have the waterproofing of the bathrooms completed. Doesn't sound like it is going to be long until you move in. Can't wait to see the tiles you have chosen installed.

    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lordy......have you started packing......I now name your house "lightening" as opposed to my Rome..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe, Greece as opposed to Rome. Like, Grease Lightning. I know, I know, I have a wack sense of humour! I'll be so upset if we make it before you, Rose. xx PS: We won't!

      Delete
  5. Hahahaha love it! You could change it to: Two beaches and a lake in Greece ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment and join in the fun. Advice and feedback are always welcome!