16 April 2012

Lazy Bones!

Hi there everyone, if you're still there!

The last week at the house has just consisted of painting, painting and more painting, so I haven't really had anything to update you with.

Add to that, school holidays, Easter (which I hope you all enjoyed), and a couple of other prospective projects that we have on the go, I just haven't been feeling the blogging.

However, we are half way through a little chair makeover, so when that's done, it will be up here in lights.

I should be able to post some decent 'painted' photos tomorrow, too.

Have a great week all!


8 comments:

  1. I'm still here M! We all know how busy life can get, so I would hardly call yourself lazy bones! Looking forward to seeing your chair that you are making over. x Jode

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little time between blogs helps build up anticipation for the next reveal! ;)

    Looking forward to the painting pics & chair makeover!

    Nat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled across your blog! Love it :) I'm looking forward to seeing how your house progresses, and hopefully will be able to use some ideas for renos on the new place I'm currently searching for to buy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Cat! Thank you so much for the compliment. M x

      Delete
  4. I'm still here. I have been abit lazy to with my blogging
    I am very jealous of your house progress. Mine is still at a stand still
    Pen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're hanging around, Pen! How are you feeling about the lack of progress on your house? I'd be fuming right about now. Although, hanging out in downtown Broadbeach is probably helping!

      M
      xx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment and join in the fun. Advice and feedback are always welcome!