31 August 2012

A celebration is in order!

A couple of days ago, I sent out the challenge to The Decorating Emporium's Facebook likers to help me reach 200 likers by Friday.  Um, they achieved it by Tuesday night, so we are having a big celebration.

Head over to The Decorating Emporium's blog and find out what you have to do to enter.  Trust me, the prize is worth winning.

As for this house, I really do love it.  It is a wonderful home in which to live.  Almost all of the supplies have been delivered for the deck, and we've managed to snag a few bargains, which makes my heart sing even louder!!

I'll post some photos next week, to show you how much we achieve over the weekend.  I'm even planning to roll up my sleeves and help.  Look out!!

Enjoy your weekend, whatever you're up to.




7 comments:

  1. Awww next week. I want photos now!

    TDM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww lovely to hear M! Glad you are loving the house, gives me a bit of encouragement to know that we will probably love ours too! I've been showing the decorating emporium to people at work (good use of work computers, clearly) and there's a lot of intrigued people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, thank you for sharing the love, Lauren (even if it is during work time!!!) Now to get them shopping!!

      Delete
  3. PS. What kind of door stops do you have in your house?

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just have the dodgy white plastic ones at the moment, but when we get to it we'll replace them with magnetic ones. Mx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment and join in the fun. Advice and feedback are always welcome!